YuseYusof


This is a story of discovering one delicious cupcake which I have found it not very long ago. I can’t tell more about this but to bake it is something I want to do very soon. I have to ask around about the right recipe of it because the ingredients are not so difficult to get.

Candyman is coming back to Kuala Lumpur soon. He sounded not so sad after leaving Setiu. I hope everything is fine because I have lot of plans in my mind. Yesterday, I had a ‘ yummy’ conversation with Noor. She is my housemate in my flying academy. She was telling me about the baking things. I told her, my mother was the great baker. Unfortunately, only my sister ( Eta) has managed to get the baking skill from my mother. Me, I am very keen to cook local dishes more and my favourites are masak lemak cili api and asam pedas.. I think I am more flexible now; I would like to expand my skill in cooking.

Last month me and candyman went up to Genting Highland and there was a bakery shop facing the fountain just in front of the Hotel Genting. I ate a strawberry cheese cupcake. I was savouring the taste for each and every layer of it. I was mesmerized with the taste until not aware of what candyman was saying. I was very delighted that night. It was a return trip that I won’t forget. As a result, I must try to bake it on one fine day. I am planning to go to that bakery again early next month. I really want to have a bite of it again then take away some. I’ve never had a chance to snap a picture on that night and now I am browsing via google the exact picture of a Strawberry Cheese Cupcake with Strawberry Cream Cheese. I’ve been searching it since this afternoon but none of it was the real one.



One thing I can share here is the difference angles of it. I don’t have an oven but my sister has. Anyhow, she is staying quite far in Rawang and I don’t think it worthwhile to go just to bake a cake or cupcakes. The best is I will save some my money so by June I can buy an oven, a small one can do. I don’t expect the big because I am still amateur level in baking. So what would be the first one, absolutely my one and only Strawberry Cheese Cupcake with Strawberry Cream Cheese. YUMMY!

Do you want some? Here is the recipe based on Strawberry Cheesecake.