YuseYusof
Qi : So Yuse, why flying?

Me : Last time, my answer was to experience what Shara Azlin Jalil felt when she flew up there. But after I received the offer letter of Integrated Aviation Academy ( ITNS) on last November, I didn’t feel the same way anymore.

Qi : Well, there are many young people like you out there. At least you embrace the words ‘ i believe i can fly’ Haha.

Me : Qi, you will never know what I’ve done to my life for the past 4 years after i graduated. I was obviously a dream chaser and sacrificed many things .“Become an editor for my own magazine” Suddenly - Devil Wears Nose Not Prada!

Qi : Really, what happened there?

Me : First I worked hard with my team members but i was always unhappy with my personal life until it went really serious but one thing for sure.....”Managed to launch it “although I failed twice. Everybody has a big issue that can’t be fixed even Tiger Woods quits for NOW!

Qi : Exactly! Sometimes thing is better left unsaid.

Me : I failed to cage the rage, that’s the verdict. So the latest reason of why I’m choosing to fly is nothing less than to start my life all over again acquainted by a new dream . I know
It tough but I had to change almost everything so I can forgive the past.

Qi : Like America Former President Mr. Kennedy. ‘Forgive your enemies but never forget their name'

Me :Having said that, t they weren’t my enemies. They were ‘teacher of my life’. Each of them brought me a different type of lesson. I should sing a song ‘Thank You ‘ by Dido to them someday. Haha!

Qi ; Yuse , aren’t you scared like what happened to the American Female Pilot - Amelia Earhart with the mission to flying around the world . Unfortunately, she died during final destination to fly across the Pacific Ocean. Rumour has it, she has drown deep under the ocean due to insufficient gas. I heard, Hollywood is making the tribute movie about her now. ( Below is the Amelia Movie Trailer)



Me : Ya, the actress is Hillary Swank. It must be a spectacular movie! Nevertheless, I salute her braveness. According to the letter she wrote firmly to her boyfriend “ I am quite aware of the hazards but i want to do it”. But in my case, i am profoundly grateful that I’ve been given a feeling to know what it feels like up there .

Qi : To conquest your GAYAT’ ?

Me : To evaluate the FREEDOM.

Qi : Is there someone that you might dedicate the journey to?

Me : MY AYAH