YuseYusof
“ I am big big girl, In the big big world.....”


This is the 28th birthday of mine, and thinks I am still a young woman. Anyhow, when I go out..there are many kids call me untie, so I have to accept that I am not longer a young woman perhaps a grown woman will be much acceptabled by my heart.
It is 2.20pm and I am having a cup of Starbucks’s hot chocolate which already cold. I’ve been here since 11.30am and I am very amused and touched by a lot of Birthday’s smses, phone calls and Facebook’s speeches today. Indeed, what a special day! The sun is not so bright and it makes the view of KLCC’s huge fountain so peaceful and partly cloudy. I love this kind of weather so much. No one is talking to me but my laptop and my heart. The best part at the Starbucks now is they are playing one of my oldies favourite ‘AT LAST’. Gosh, it triggers me more in the mood of a GROWN WOMAN. Hell Yeah! Baby!


I am not going to talk about what I don’t have but WHAT I WANT TO HAVE for this YEAR? I’ve been strictly single almost a year now and so far I have learnt ton of life lessons about love, life and friendship. I am grateful to ALLAH for giving me such experience where making me wiser in handling life issues and happy all over again.

To be frank, special for my birthday I have add on another one things into my wish list. I am very positive for it because I’ve been thinking day and night.

1) I will work my best for flying as I mentioned earlier blogs.
2) I want have a man of my life.


Last time, I was very choosy and I could almost list down the criteria of man that I was looking for. Unfortunately, I didn’t make it but the worst thing was I got someone which totally out of the list then broke my heart into pieces very bad eventually. Speaking about this, I think it is portraying the clear picture by the law of attraction. You must focus what you want otherwise you might be getting a trash or totally out of demand. Finally, now I am drawing a line in finding a soulmate and it’s definitely better left unsaid here. Let it be my ultimate secret with one clue:: Similarities. YES! No way for Bad Romance..i dont need a psycho with a vertical stick! Even I'm a die hard fan for Lady Gaga but i think her idea for this song is crap! hahahahahaha BIG CRAP!




Tonight must be fun. My friends will be celebrating me at Barsavanth, Mont Kiara. I am glad that Yati is coming with a cheese cake. I love cheese cake very much even it will affect my migraine but who cares? Its My bloody Birthday’s Night!
I cant wait to be there soon! Happy Birthday Yusmaliza!

In loving memory of : Evy,Ae,Abby,Pae,Hidayah& Zach.
Hope someday somewhere we will meet again!