YuseYusof
I ADMIRE YOU


When you are fascinated by the unspoken aura, some emotions can be channelled in any medium just like how Beethoven had expressed his undying secret love - Lugwig.
Beethoven (1770-1827), one of history's most famous and mysterious composers died at the age of 57 with one great secret. Upon his death, a love letter was found among his possessions. It was written to an unknown woman who Beethoven simply called his *Immortal Beloved.*





The world may never put a face with this mysterious woman or know the circumstances of their affair and his letters are all that is left of a love as intensely passionate as the music for which Beethoven became famous. Compositions such as the Moonlight Sonata as well as Beethoven's many symphonies express eloquently the tragedy of a relationship never publicly realized.

What About Mine?

I’ve been following my secret admire stories recently. I was amused by his carefree and colourful life. Everyone has issues but he is a kind of man with ‘No Worries’ for everything which I’ve seen the same character as Asher Book in the Fame Movie I love the way he sees life and expresses it via pictures and words. I know, I shouldn’t take any of his words and jokes as a flame but he is too good to be true. Sometimes, I should thank to Allah for opening his heart to ask how I am doing so far and give a sudden ‘hello’ out of blue. To me, he is like a distance stars which very far to be reached out but to adore him is something that I would fly to the moon and back.



Sometimes, I wonder where the love is and do I fit in? Many chances gone by, it makes me so in confusing why it was so hard to make believing out there on my own. In other words, everyone keeps surviving for love and family. However, there are people keep rejecting love for better future . Rumour has it, don’t hate the player but hate the game. But does any woman know what a Casanova needs and wants? He is one of immature alpha male who is looking for stable platform to rule his own potentials. So, don’t blame him if he couldn’t stay awake for catching your sweet surrender. The begging mode is not the game for a mature alpha. Be understanding to the off soil minded or nothing at all.

From my naked eyes, he is very ‘expensive’ in the outside with Prada male’s outfit. I didn’t get much time to get to know him more but I think its better that way. I really love what I feel about him now which very positive and ‘smell good’.. Life is about appreciating people who treat us good and sharing the happiness together. Don’t spoil it with betrayal and silence because it’s not worthwhile unless it involves pride and family. In life, sometimes we meet a lot of people, who are very promising but sometimes they never progress fast from that promising level.

In my mind, there are people who will be loved unconditionally but there are people who have to pursue other option like keep seeking the right person until the last breath and hoping for the ultimate destiny to come.


A cute song about HOPE

“There is somebody I am longing to see,
I hope that he turns out to be someone who’ll watch over me,
I am a little lamb, who’s lost in the wood,
I know I could always be good , to one who’ll watch over me.