YuseYusof
"We may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly, but let us never lost sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way - Pricess Diana".

Life is always full of challenging journeys. Some are meant to be amazing but it is also can bring a heartbreaking to us. Everyone has their own way in healing the soul and the busy mind. I am not saying I am very good at adventurous things but I took my chances last year by taking a solo backpacking to New Zealand. I know the ending story to that journey has covered by drama but deep inside I’ve never regret for every an each step I’ve made. Some people may think I was selfish but I think they should’ve learnt on how to understand more a friend who was so in the pain. The way of how I was doing it could be very unbelievable but at least I had a gut to recover and appreciate my own life. Yes, Elizabeth Gilbert is inspired me to do that - author of Eat Pray Love. She has found her love and soul again by taking a long journey. She has started it from Italy, India then Indonesia. She became happier ever since!



She took a long way and so much time to heal up but it ended worthwhile. Each country she went has it best lesson to be learnt by her .It captured me to read it again and again. No wonder, Oprah Winfrey has honoured her book. It's one of the option way to motivate people to get out from the worst break up's trauma and make a huge change. Anyhow, Thank you for Suhaimi for Qantas's flight tickets .It was the most expensive birthday’s gift I ever had in my entire life. The journey was brilliant to me. Thank you so much dude!

Like my recent long holidays, it were gone not too bad. The Chinese New Year’s holiday is one of the festive that always been waiting by all Malaysians. I am blessed that I have friends who are willing to take me for a short notice’s vacation. I am very thankful to the pretty friends of mine ‘ Jaja & Fara’. Despite of giving our respect to Fara’s brother ‘ Tahlil’ who died recently in Kuantan . We also had so much fun at the most SENSATIONAL BEACH in Pahang ‘ Telok Cempedak’. Yes, it was the unforgettable TRICK made by Jaja. Seriously, I was dying to go to the Cherating’s beach but due to some arrangements by Jaja, we decided to linger only at one stop which was Kuantan. Pity me! But on top of that, I’d experienced the remarkable treats that cooked by Fara’s mother then I could see how caring Jaja and Fara towards myself. Jaja was really the sweetest one.

Though the journey wasn’t a 100% vacation but it touched my memory's box. The last time I had such vacation when I was 24 years old. I still remember it clearly where Farahi and Evy were singing the songs by V.E all along the route and I was damn delighted by the friendship’s value they have shown to me. Anyhow, it now has become part of my young hood’s memories. I hope they will never forget me especially that journey. I know, it must been love for 3 of us but it’s over now.

As I said before, this year resolution is to fulfil my own needs. Yes, one of it has realised during the holiday too. My feet are swept off by Amy. Like the old saying, love will come when you least expect it. That is how the story between me and Amy has grown. True enough, I am like the rest of women in town. I had the worst break up a year ago. Then when I first met Amy, It was a funny flirty story. There were unspoken moments where I saw him like the male version of me. I tried to talk to him closely and met his friends. In the end, love happens! He is so fun to be with!

Maybe, I and Amy should give a special treat to Neo Fahmi and Jana. They are the bridges for me to meet Amy. I hope this time will be the best ending. I’ve been waiting for a man like him after Shah. I kept harbouring with the wrong men until I've lost who I am. I was thinking perhaps I would be not getting the same loving feeling that I used to have with Shah. Yes, I was 15 years old but it was truly awesome when I knew someone loved me very sincerely for the very first time .The verdict, I didn’t manage to sustain the courtship so I’ve lost him for good. Nevertheless, I know he is happy now living in Middle East ( Cairo) with 2 daughters and a pretty wife. He is a good man in my eyes. He taught me a lot about appreciation when he walked away from my life. Yes, life is about a box of chocolates, you will never know what you are going get.

Alright friends, I have to wrap up now. I hope all of you will pray for me on this newly courtship. Please say to my face loudly “Yus, you’re deserve this so much! Be Happy! Be Happy!” In other words, Allah is great! YEAY! YEAY! YEAY!

To My Amy,
U, I love you more each and every day! Wishing the years ahead with Happy Memories!