YuseYusof
A little scary to admit it but to have it is something that I’ve been expecting for a year ago. It started from a happening night then crossed to the blooming days. Some memories will be replaced by this unspoken connection. I love with the way he sees in me and should call it as acknowledgement. I was busy admiring others but it took two weekends to shine two hearts in speaking the same language. Life is fair, not all people hate us. I am grateful.

Last night was amazing but things were still in the level of introduction. The one and only thing I liked about him was the spontaneous. Perhaps, I could elaborate him as “ the opposite of boring”. I felt his senses like the night in the forest and like a rose in a dessert where we were supposed to appreciate the beauty of them. Only two weekends again, he scored my board with his cool personality excellently. Yes, I didn’t need his extra money and luxury treats to rule my night and bring back my good feelings about man. It was a genuine feeling which very seldom for me to feel it with anybody else. I didn’t need the list to check on him because my experience taught me so. What can I say more on this, HE SCORED! More than Manchester United has scored during the match with Arsenal recently. Damn, hate to say the Manchester’s stuff actually!

Whatever it is, only a wish I have in my mind - Hope he is sincere. Here is a song for you Mr. Engineer :)



To be honest, I have a lot more to be shared with him and many things still untold. I have to find the right time so that I could tell him everything. At the meantime, I have to work hard so a secret will no longer a secret. I have to work my ass to make it into reality. If you happened to read this, I hope you will always have a feeling to accept for who I am inside. If you don’t, I am afraid you will be regretted eventually.
You must expect the worst!

Anyhow, his accompany was a temporary shelter for my sweet escape from the hassles and hazards. I had terrible humiliation few days ago and he pressed the stop button to it from kept lingering in my emotions indirectly. All people have problems and not everyone is sincere to give a hand. The worst case is there are culprit try to steal the unforgiving limelight by influenced those pretty helpers with false accusations. In the end, the one who seek for the help has to face the circumstances and stand up for the right towards the culprits’ bad intention. Grow up people! We are living in the civilised country; try not to assume all people will take your accusations easily like a dummy for CPR training. People have pride, respect that. If you were not sure about one thing, better don’t say a word or try to communicate to the right person for finding the truth. Assumption is HURTFUL.

After what had happened in my life, these days I became tough and sometimes very difficult to be manipulated. I’ve lost who I was just because of a ONE SHORTY from Taman Desa. Yes, my heart was full of hatred and I kept hurt people who were really wanted to see my wrong doings. I kept doing it with the hope they would be entertained. Instead of giving them such entertainment, I am satisfied also because I could see how forgetful they are towards my devotion to the friendship those days.


I had helped some of them to be a better a person but it could never be counted. To those culprits, I am done with all of you and I forgave you either. Whatever happening to me right now is none of your business and I have to do things just for the sake of surviving. Love isn’t with us anymore. If I took almost a year to let go all of you, so why can you? Our business is done and we are no longer as we used to be. Everything has said and done. I am creating my new life now with my own so why it so hard for you to respect it?

Wahai kamu sekalian,
Apa lagi yang tak puas hati ni? Kalau manusia mari cite sikit depan muka aku. Naik benci lak aku duk dengar sekawan anging menyalak- nyalak ni. Kalau lapar, aku leh kasi makan. Dah ar sesetengah itu dah macam tak ubah seperti anjing yang dilepaskan dari tersepit.Pastu duk datang balik menyalak kat belakang- belakang aku. Psycho ke apa? Ni dah tulis dalam bahasa melayu, kalau menyalak gak lagi, LANTOKLAH! HANTAM SAJALAH LABU.


" Memfitnah itu sama dosanya dengan membunuh"