YuseYusof
Before I start to write more , let me presenting you my mother's favourite song - Love song by Andy Williams.



Everyone in this world is born after 9 months in the very protective tummy. Within those magical months, we will eat what she’s been eating and sometimes we will play the kicking games. Yes, she is the first human that connected to us. Without her,there is no way we can survive till the day we were born. I am sure everyone has their own favourite music but it can never be compared to the sound of her heart beat. ‘SHE’ is the queen of ours heart. ‘SHE’ is ours pillow, spoon , home, and teddy bear. And ‘SHE’ is someone that also known as ibu, ummi, mama ,mom, mother, mum and mummy. I seldom talk about my mom and always put her as the second best after my Ayah. But tonight is about her " MAK ".

She left me when I was 16 due to liver cancer. I was not mature enough to understand the lost. The day my mom passed away, I couldn’t shed a tear but my elder sister did. It was 3 days before the 2008’s Aidilfitri. I saw all my relatives from Singapore were in the sad mood. Of all the tears I’ve heard on that day, my Ayah had brought me to the hell of sorrow. He cried out loud when he spoke to his mom on the phone. In my entire life, that was the first time I ever saw my dad crying. I was totally in shock and just that moment. I knew, my dad would never be the same again. He just lost his other half and beloved wife.

I’m at Hyatt, Singapore now and tomorrow is my last day here. Singapore is Mak’s hometown and the place where she first met my Ayah. I don’t know, too many bad things happened to me recently but tonight It really get my nerve. How I wish, Mak is knocking that door and giving me endless hugs because I am so lonely now. I wanted to go Bedok and visit my relatives but I don’t think I have a chance to do it because I have to get up early morning tomorrow to catch the first flight with my boss. I think I will come here again next month. I am very tired but little sad because deep inside I am missing MAK. The smell of Singapore is reminding me of her so much.

No one knows where I got the singing talent, height, friendliness and confidence. I’ve inherited all these from her. I love the way she behaves. She never had been awkward to interact with the crowd. She was damn brave to speak up her mind. On the fashion sense, when she was young she loved heels, wigs, and fancy clothes just like me. Yes, she was very sexy before but by 40s she stopped fancying herself. Afterall, I love the way she carried herself. She was always being the centre of attention and never let people bored. She would entertain everyone who comes to our house with her never ending stories. Yes, it cannot be denied anymore that my characters are so much like her but my physically is apparently like my Ayah.


Through that window, I see the moon is so alone. It portraying how alone I am right now. The only people I call from here are Kat and Nita. These two ladies were shoulders for me to cry on when I as having a bad time those days. I was wondering, Mak was a lucky woman. She met her soulmate at early 20's. While me now, still haven’t found the one at 28. Everyone wants to have a family and appreciate life at the same time. But again, only the luckiest woman will have that in her very young age. I wish, Mak is around to advise me about man because I don’t know how to deal with this species anymore. It’s very hard to find someone who can be with you at all time. My Ayah was a perfect man. He was always at Mak’s side. He was always stronger than Mak. He knew how to handle Mak’s hot temper.The best part when Mak was restless and stressful, my ayah will always be the first person to comfort her. In return, Mak gave us life and loved us unconditionally. I guess, that is love. Two people are completing each other.

I think, I still haven’t found what I’ve been looking for but missing my parents.