YuseYusof


The Comet is colliding Lucas Scott and Peyton Sawyer. If you are the big fan of One Tree Hill (OTH), you would know what I’m saying. I started watching OTH since early 2008; I think I am a bit left out compare to my other friends. I would like to thanks to Hidayah and Evylizia because they were pretty women whom insisting me to watch it too. To be frank, It reminds me of them when I’m thinking of Brook (Sophia Bash).




( Above is My most favourite scene EVER!)

I am listening to The Cure’s album while writing this blog. In OTH, it portrayed Peyton Sawyer is a rock chick ( The cure’s fan just like me! Ahaks). There was a time where Peyton Sawyer supposed to go to The Cure’s concert with Lucas Scott but it didn’t happen because he lost the ticket 6 hours before the concert. Nevertheless, she managed to produce a female artist in the rock genre. I am very envy of her lucks. She almost got everything that she wanted including to become a cheerleader, produced a good artist and married with Lucas Scott except her parents. She is a strong woman who can unleash her dream without the touch of a great family. Anyhow, she led the life well! INSPIRING ME!






THE COMET not only a retro car but also a moving ‘Comet ‘that contributing a dramatic love story.It inspired Lucas to become an author and his entire writing was nothing else but Peyton Sawyer. He had a romantic soul which no one (I mean girl) would resist him if there was a chance to. I wish his character is real to this life. It’s very hard to witness a young man like him these days. I wish there is someone out there willing to write about his love towards me in a BOOK. So far, the most special thing a man has ever done to me is bought me a travel ticket to New Zealand as my 27th Birthday gift. It was amazing but that story wasn’t end up amazingly. My lost because I didn’t know he was fallen for me until he got married. Well, I don’t consume bait for a feeling but I am very happy for the friendship he had given.

Friendship is HALLEY. She is a bestfriend to everyone in OTH especially to Lucas. On the year 6, Halley has advised Lucas to stop hiding his heart and choose the right woman. Here it goes; Lucas will always choose Peyton instead of anyone else. Sometimes, I am so honour a friendship like Halley and Lucas where they will always back up for each other at anytime. Sometimes, I wonder why Lucas can never takes Halley a special ones since they were so close since year 1 but my answer is SPARK. People may have chemistry either as a business partner, duet, friendship or even a television host. But, love is a TIMELESS SPARK. I always thought that I could be the space for someone to live in but I realised - I’m the one who can never get inside of someone that I trusted well. You are right, I am ‘Everyone’s Halley ‘

It’s always been a miracle to have a love life like Peyton Sawyer “A Happy Ending”. That is how a drama will manipulate a woman like me. They made a movie to make people fall in love with then break their heart again and again.


I am happy of who I am now - Rest in peace Peyton’s Love Fantasy!